Pages

Search blog and web

Shy person needs help.

So to explain my worries as briefly as possible:

There's this girl a year above me at university who I met about 2 years ago. We instantly became great friends (she had a boyfriend at the time) and connected with each other on every level. Quite recently though she had broken up with her boyfriend and I have allowed myself to develop very strong feelings for her, but being the deeply introverted and shy person that I am, I have never been able to approach girls in that way and with her it is even worse as I consider her to be the best friend I have ever had but I am too scared to attempt to take it further with running the risk of losing her.

I have never been very good with people and I have no way of knowing whether she likes me or not seeing as we always love being in each others company which for me is the greatest thing in the world yet I'm too shy to try and take it further as I would wish.

Is anyone able to lend any word of advice? I'm turning here because I couldn't really talk to anyone about it for fear of embarrassment; but I have no wish to continue in this state of wanting more from something I already love.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment