Pages

Search blog and web

Moving in with this girl, how much and what should I contribute?

OK, long story short am moving in with a girlfriend. Moving into her flat that she has been renting for a while. It is a standard 2 bedroom place.

Previously for 2 months I did live with her but I had the 2nd bedroom. My contribution was half the rent, half the bills and whatever I wanted to eat I bought it, rarely ever needed to do any housework as I was only there 1-3 nights per week.

Now am moving in with her and this time we will use the same bedroom, the 2nd room she said we could use it as a place to do some work.

I asked her how much she wanted me to pay, she said I can pay whatever amount I deemed as fair.

Rental plus utility bills is roughly 1/3 her income, I make plenty more than her.

I suggested I pay 100% of the rent in exchange for not needing to do any housework and going half on bills, she said no.

Some suggestions please.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment