Pages

Search blog and web

Girl confusing me, help?

Anon or don't bother as I think girl is on here.

So long story short, I used to see myself as a bit of an "alpha male" I used to enjoy going out with my mates, picking up girls, doing the deed then starting the cycle again.

Now however, I have met a girl at uni that I actually really like and could see myself in a relationship with, but she has me like putty in the palm of her hands and I really don't know what her intentions are. When sober we will speak a little maybe have a little flirt but this is as far as it goes, however when we are drunk she will be all over me, kissing me on the cheek, kissing me and spending a lot of time with me, but what annoys me (and makes me a tad jealous if im honest) is she will also kiss other people right in front of me.

I understand that none of you are mind readers but I was wondering if any of you know what the girls intentions are. I am normally decent at reading actions but she has me so confused.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment