Pages

Search blog and web

Should I confront OM

My wife and I are almost fully R at this point. My main problem these days is how unusual her affairs were, especially the second ONS. It still doesn't make sense so I sometimes still have doubts.

My question for this thread is: Is there anything to be gained by contacting the OM and asking for his side of the story? For those who haven't followed my past threads, the OM I'm talking about is an old coworker of both me and my wife. They had a very random ONS 23 years ago while I was deployed in the Navy.

Part of me thinks talking to him will get me past the last hurdle and part of me thinks there's nothing to be gained. I guess it's possible he could blow her story away and make things worse but I don't believe that would be the case.

Have any of you had a real talk with the AP? Did it hurt or help? Would you do it again?

Thanks all.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment