Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend suddenly contacting girls he used to like

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 2 months, I'd say we know pretty much almost everything about each other, When he comes round he lets me go on his fb and I let him go on mine etc just because i trust him. He came round on monday and he brought his laptop and was on fb I was sat next to him. He had several chats open one was from a girl he used to like. Weird thing is he hadn't spoken to her for over a year but he suddenly contacted her firstly asking how she was then saying he was with someone now. Also he asked me a few days ago how I felt about him seeing this other girl who he used to like. I said I don't care because I trust him, and I did until I realised he'd been contacting all the girls he used to like telling them he's now with someone ... is this behaviour concerning? He's told me he doesn't have any feelings for them but he can't explain why he wants to meet up with one of them and is contacting the others

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment