Pages

Search blog and web

should I be annoyed?

Basically my boyfriend who ive been with for 18 months is in a band , hes been in it for around 6 months and they dont treat him well, hes the singer and when he joined he had to learn around 16 songs in two weeks, he loves performing with his guitar and ive seen him perform both by himself and with the band yet he doesnt look comfortable. also i dont get on with the majority of the band as two are incredibly rude and the other two talk about me behind my back and then tell me about it(its a long story) ive told him my opinion as it has caused a large amount of strain between us as they make him give up his plans if he's arranged something with me and he doesnt want to but hes one of those people who doesnt want to hurt peoples feelings and i guess hurting 5 peoples feelings is better than hurting 1 but still he doesnt really understand why i dont like it and i dont know whether to be annoyed at him or the band or myself or just let everything get on with it?hellpp meee

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment