Pages

Search blog and web

Guy won't stop calling me

There's this guy who works at a tesco near my house, which I pass everyday to get to work. One day he started following me, kept talking to me and got on the same tube as me so he could continue talking to me. All the while, he was persistently asking for my number. When he followed me on to the tube, I started getting really uncomfortable. I didn't know what to do, so I gave him my number so he would leave me alone. I was honestly worried he'd follow me to work. I regret it so badly.

At the time, I was seeing a guy, but we weren't officially a couple. But, now we are properly together. I've told the the tesco guy to stop talking to me because I have a boyfriend. But he continues to call me every few days. I now never pick up.

Honestly, I'm slightly scared I'm going to run into him again. He works right next to my house, and I pass the shop everyday. When I've already told him, I have a boyfriend, why does he keep calling? He's freaking me out and it's really stressing me out.

How can I get him to leave me alone? He doesn't get the message. :(

I've now blocked him on whatsapp, but he keeps calling. I'm thinking of blocking his number. And even changing my own number - which I really don't want to.

More than anything, I'm terrified of seeing him outside. Aargh, someone help me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment