Pages

Search blog and web

Do I like Her?? Confused

Hey - Have no idea if she is on here so would like this to be anon just in case

Basically I think I might like this girl, but not sure if I do.

We have only known each other since about November time.

We seem to get on as friends. Went for drinks the other day with two of her friends (I would say im friends with one of them).

I just keep thinking whether I like her or not "in that way", as I do think she is really lovely and pretty.

I should probably note that I have never had a girlfriend and I have quite low self esteem about this stuff. I wouldn't want to do anything which risks losing a friend.

Sorry if its not enough info. Im just confused

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment