Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure how to proceed...

Anon or delete please, I don't want to be recognised.

Hi TSR, really need your advice on this one even if it is a bit cliche.

I really like this guy at work. We always see each other around but we don't really work in the same section so although we've spoken a few times I haven't really had the chance to get to know him.

I started liking him a few months ago. That same month I went to a party with a friend and without knowing any of what I'm telling TSR she asked me if I knew him as she said that he kept 'staring awkwardly' in our direction. Ever since then we've exchanged a few glances and awkward smiles at work but I just don't really know how to take it any further. I'm quite a shy and self-conscious person and I don't really have any experience with how to deal with guys. Every time I have spoken to him I can only manage to say something work related and I always get a short reply. He never really talks to me directly but sometimes when I'm with other people he'll joke with them but I can never tell if he's just talking to them or all of us, so I always wonder whether he likes me or not?

I really want to get to know him or do something about this or at the very least get some kind of confirmation that he likes me too. I really need some holiday from work and was thinking of messaging him on facebook to ask if he can cover for me but I don't know if that would be weird? I'm not friends with him on there either as I'm too shy to add him :$

Any constructive advice would be much appreciated :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment