Pages

Search blog and web

Perfect and Not

My wife and I have been married for almost two years. In many ways, things are perfect. She would not doubt that I treat her well, though he worries I am overworked and stressed. We split the housework, I busy myself at the weekend and she cooks dinner and makes breakfast in the week. She is very understanding if I was to go out.

Only a couple of issues. She is not prepared to get a job and since we married, she is no longer interested in having kids (that had been my main motive for getting married). She helps with the housework now, but initially, I was working very long hours to make ends meet and then doing all the housework. This was a shock, indeed we had down reasonable hefty marriage preparation and are not kids (she was 30 and me 35).

That said, she worries about me and is tender. Just is not prepared to leave her confort zone. Would anyone recognise themselves in this and what helped them.

Thank you.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment