Pages

Search blog and web

An Open Letter to LostWifeCrushed's husband

At the eleventh hour, my WH decided to be a decent person. He let up on me with the endless silent treatments and actually sent me an email asking us to try MC.

This, after I deleted my latest thread and put several things on CL to sell to move out and leave this whole failed mess in the rearview.

I have been trying for 2 years in R. A completely false R. Of course, NOW he wants to try, when I have one foot (both feet?) out the door.

I feel like this is just part of the cycle we go through. I know our relationship is very narc.-codep. leaning. I have little faith this will last more than a day or 2 before the silence sets in again.

I have also heard you should not go to MC to see if you can work it out. You have to be dedicated to fixing things.

clay told me to be proud of myself for holding out this long, and not to be afraid of change.

clipclop told me if he really wanted to fix the marriage that people here would help. So I am asking for help.

If anyone knows my story....please write a post to my husband. I need help and cant describe anything without getting angry and emotional. I feel I have been fair describing our relationship, although I realize it is only one side of the story.

I am thinking of asking him to post in CWI as a condition of me staying, asking for advice from his side of things and deal with the betrayal that is tearing our marriage apart. I doubt any of this will matter but he reached out in love and not anger, so I am responding.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me here.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment