Pages

Search blog and web

Generic Thread

Hello procrastinators & co,

Foreword: beta af thread.

Okay so I like this girl, she doesn't know ofc ("oh here we go again..." - yes I have read many threads like this too).

I am unsure whether she likes me back or not.
In the effort to keep this straightforward, I'll present the arguments in list form..

Why she might like me:
We talk a fair bit (irl, she doesn't really text me save for asking me about homeworks) + we get along well
We often smile at each other during lessons
We are at the same intellectual level (both clever-it's the internet, I don't need to be modest)
Similar attractiveness (I think?)

Why she might not:
She's one of those 'gets along with everyone', so I could be misinterpreting signs
Equally as I like her (have for ages), I might be looking for signs which, in reality, don't exist
She might only see me as a classmate/ friend


I will be telling her I like her soon, just interested to know what you guys think? ie do I have a chance? I respect that your knowledge of my predicament is limited.


tl;dr I like a girl, not sure if she likes me back. Derp.

Ty for replies in advance. I'm 17 btw

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment