Pages

Search blog and web

Why are some people so obsessed with dress sense?

Now, of course people who dress like paupers are exempt from this as next to nobody wants somebody who looks like they've been sleeping rough if they have the choice.

I hear dress sense of a partner being mentioned as a potential precursor to a relationship on this forum a lot. While this is not mentioned so much in real life(although this forum is a manifestation of people's thoughts in real life so is most likely applicable to real life) I hear a lot of people talk about dress sense and say that if the person you see have a certain dress sense, you're more likely to like a girl/guy. I ask why are you guys and girls so obsessed and so judgemental?

Although I'm not trying to make this about me, I wear whatever I want to, I don't look like a bum and dress appropriately, but people say they hate it when somebody wears a tracksuit, or people complain when somebody is wearing chinos and thick frame glasses or the colours don't match amazingly well with their shirt and their jeans. Why should you care about that? They can wear what they want to. Sorry if this sounds jumbled.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment