Pages

Search blog and web

Double standards on TSR!

It makes me so angry when girls sleep around, or enjoys casual sex with a man she is branded "easy" as having "no-self respect" or is being "used" somehow, or god forbid the "S" word!

By looking on these threads, or even in general when talking to friends I see the double standards everywhere. Even when talking to friends of mine who have one night stands, they tell me they lie to partners how many men they have slept with and seem generally ashamed of their behaviour.

I once slept with a guy I worked with in a retail shop without going on a date and people said "they didn't think I was that sort of girl" as if my sexuality defines me or makes me less of a moral person.

I enjoy FWB, casual sex or sleeping with a man as soon as I want, that does not make me less of good person, smart or morally inferior then a girl who choices not too. Men do not have the same constraints placed on them.

I am safe, consensual, do not do it to "boost my self esteem".

Girls enjoy sex. Get over it.

Just wanted to get that off my chest :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment