Pages

Search blog and web

Almost 70: Sex 2-3 Times a Day

This introduction is only for background. I want to give you people out there some hope. I recently divorced my wife because she had seemed for a very long time (10 years) uninterested in me in all sorts of ways. I wanted to be happy and loved. I met a woman whom I had known long before.

Unlike my Ex-, my love compliments me and tells me how good-looking I am and how she desires to go to bed with me (I'm using "sanitized language" here, of course). She likes me to share all myself my thoughts with her and I do (imagine that!). Unlike my wife, she wants to know all about me. She shares herself, too. She doesn't hide her body from me; on the contrary. My love insists on the excitement of love instead of preferring the evasions and coyness of prudery.

We are nearing 70 years old and I no longer have to take an ED pill. I began taking them some 13 years ago when with my wife, who refused and rejected doing anything to enhance our sex life or to arouse me, had me begging for any tiny variation in our vanilla lovemaking. She had me convinced my problem was ED. Now, I only sometimes take an ED pill if we want to do anything "special," but usually I don't, and we have intercourse 2-4 times a day. The trick is this: I don't orgasm, only she does. (And she has multiple orgasms each time). It is easy to do this. If the man doesn't come, he can have intercourse throughout the day... Don't think we're animals! We make love 10-40 minutes and then are like other married couples... My biggest worry is that the neighbors might mistake my love's cries and moans for something else... I want to add that my love has not said "no" to anything I have suggested. Not once in 6 months of living together.

I would never have believed this possible, especially with people our age. I always thought I was incapable of this kind of lovely thing, but it was only my incompatibility with my wife, who insisted on not communicating, not talking, dealing out silent treatments, flirting with other men, and generally ruining my spirit.

Women, too, must realize what is possible. Older women think they are unattractive and undesirable. It is not true. My love life is unimaginably better than it has ever been.

Incidentally, we are in love and extremely compatible. Undoubtedly, this is arousing, too, as an intelligent conversation leads to other things that are close to the heart.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment