Pages

Search blog and web

Have I missed my chance?

My crush used to like me but I am not sure if he still does. We have flirted on and off for a year, but I've never given him any explicit signs that I like him. His friends have constantly been hinting to me and telling me that he likes me for all of this time, but it seems to me as if he doesn't. He flirts with other girls and when we talk or text, which is often, he seems to treat me as a friend rather than a love interest - or fluctuate between flirting and friend-zoning, which is really confusing! However I can't help wondering whether he acts like this because he thinks that I don't like him back. Whenever he had made obvious advances I panic and get defensive and say things I don't mean that sound like I am rejecting him. I realise this makes me sound like an absolute idiot, as I really do like him back, but I'm worried that now I've given him the wrong impression I can't tell him how I really feel. I am tired of not knowing what he wants when he ta lks to me. The issue has kind of come to a head this past week, when I learnt from his best friend that he had been trying something on with me - yet I gave him the wrong impression again, and the next thing I know he has a date with another girl. Have I missed my chance?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment