Pages

Search blog and web

May have too much sex at uni?

Here is the problem, i'm approachable and friendly and i'm sure loads of girls will like me and I hear many people find their "life partners" at university.

But the problem is I may end up liking them back, all of them because im so friendly etc, they may take that in the wrong way and so they may all ask me for sex because they may misinterpret my kindness as a sign of sexual love, because many guys are dicks to be honest or many girls are deluded and think anyone nice = life partner.
But I don't want them them to feel rejected and hate me if I say no, but if I say yes and it spreads I don't want the impression of having sex with them all.

What do I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment