Pages

Search blog and web

Just found out GF is not a virgin...

Hello guys,

I'll keep this short.

So, last night, I came to learn that my girlfriend is not a virgin. I know many of you will think "pfft, get over it" and all that, but really, I think there's a psychological thing which I think us men have with stuff like this. I'm currently a virgin, and whilst I'm content with that, I think the problem with her not being a virgin is that the fact that I just can't stop thinking about the fact that someone else has 'spoilt' her, I suppose... I wanted my first time with someone who was not a virgin, so that we could 'share' the same experience that we would have. Although, I'm very much so in love with her and I don't want to let her go. However, I have been considering of perhaps finding another girl who is not a virgin to just fulfil this urge. Being a bit of a perfectionist doesn't help either... Should I explain this all to her? :confused: Some words of advice/wisdom would be greatl y appreciated. :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment