Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone going thru divorce impatient to date?

If you know anything about my story it's been a very long drawn out thing starting 5 years ago and it's been almost a year since I filed. I've chatted it up with a few women and have had opportunities to ask them to dinner or whatever but I'm still married AND living at home, so I don't. But it's really frustrating because my marriage is way long over and I really miss the companionship. My stbx and I don't speak, don't sleep in the same bed, don't do anything. And there's some really nice ladies out there.

So is it taboo to go out on a date in my situation? Oh yeah, and my lawyer died 3 weeks ago so yet another delay to the final end. And it's a really simple divorce case.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment