Pages

Search blog and web

New member, tough days, good to talk!

Hi there,

I am just separated, very raw and ugly right now. My ex has our daughter who I am hoping to get back today but as he is calling the shots right now he has told me he will call my Mum to discuss and hasn't. He text mid morning to say he would be calling soon but no phone call :(

I am going out of my mind, I can kind of cope with the separation idea but I am missing my daughter beyond compare. I have 2 step children also my relationship with them is poor and mostly the reason why we argue and had out final argument yesterday.

Additional challenges are that we own businesses together so that is something that needs to be addressed but for now I just want my little girl with me at my Mums .....

Any tips on how to reason with a very strong willed mind x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment