Pages

Search blog and web

Is it acceptable for men to cry after a breakup?

In 3 days I'm having a talk with my girlfriend because I'm not happy with the way she's been treating/ignoring me lately. I can't know for sure because she won't open up to me anymore…but I expect her to break up with me.
I also believe she has feeling for her guy friend, and now that he's single, she's pining after him. But she doesn't want to hurt me so is ignoring me as long as she can. She's making me wait 4 days before we have the talk.

Anyway I'm devastated because she's my first love and said she loved me back and I make her so happy bla bla we were together for a year bla and sometimes I just burst into tears bla bla

But then when I cry I get angry with myself because I feel like men crying is a sign of weakness and neediness (unless e.g. their dad died, basically crying over a breakup is being selfish) which is a turn-off and probably why she's going to break up with me
I'm really hoping I don't start bursting while I'm there because then she'll think I'm pathetic and drop me like a hot potato. She seems a lot less emotional over the texts discussing this than I am.

Rule No. 1 of Relationships: Never let your true feelings be known. Always play it cool.

Is it normal for guys to be hurt after a breakup or do girls just laugh at how pathetically eat and needy they are for this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment