Pages

Search blog and web

The wife wants to have an "open relationship"...

Hello; wow, I am super frustrated...going to vent here if you folks don't mind.

about a month ago, my wife tells me she is super unhappy with me. She pretty voiced she is not happy with almost every attribute about me, except i'm a great father.

She says she does not know if she's in love with me anymore, and wants us to see other people. at first i agree out of confusion, then a couple weeks later I tell her no way.

Then a couple weeks later she tells me she has been facebooking\talking\txting an old boyfriend, which started a couple months ago.

I'm thinking ok, the complaints she has about me are all regular problems people go through within a 10 year marriage, but throw in an ex-boyfriend and all the sudden these complains about me are really excuses to get away...hmmmmm.

So we go to counseling and on the first session we establish that we need to spend more quality time together, and the counselor says she needs to stop chatting with her x boyfriend.

i felt things were looking better after the first session, and then when we meet the counselor again, she admits she is still facebooking the dude.

When I attempt to find out what exactly she wants to do, she says she doesn't know, and needs time.

This is killing me because i don't want to just give up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment