Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know how to get a date

I've only really been trying for like 5 months or so, and admittedly it hasn't had my full attention, but after years of not being interested in dating (probably turned away upwards of ten girls in the last 2 years) i'm finally interested in jumping on the bandwagon.

It has struck me however that i don't really know what i'm doing. I've hung around in bars and managed to make out with a few girls but i don't think they were looking for anything more than that since they weren't interested in giving out their number. I've also flirted with cashiers and had interest from a few but didn't ask for their number because it was always in front of a lot of other people waiting in the queue and i felt rushed.

Tried online dating but was never very interested so hardly sent anything out, and the times I did they were just messing me around with up to a weeks worth of messaging without wanting to go on a date until they "knew me better".

Where am I going wrong?

Edited to say i'm 21.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment