Pages

Search blog and web

Heart break caused by Afghanistan

My man went to Afghanistan back in july, we were so so happy before he left, I headed of for my first year at university and moved away from home, during his deployment we were happy and content and looked towards the future, we planned to buy a house together upon his return and we looked at engagement rings, towards the end of the deployment he became distant and stopped talking about the future... before he returned home he told me things have changed and we are both different people now, I brushed it off and thought he was being silly and was thinking about things too much, upon his return a week later he finished the relationship, I was heart broken, we left it for a week of no contact and we started talking again. On NYE he admitted he loved me and wants to try and sort things out. We spent a few days together and felt like we were back together, he took me back to uni the next day and told me its not what he wants and it would be too easy to fall b ack to the way we were. We didn't speak for a week again and chatted and flirted last night, but he said were not right together, I said you only think that because we have been without each other for a long while and he said maybe, time will tell. So many people are telling me to walk away but I don't feel this is the right time. Can anybody offer support, words of encouragement or a success story? I still believe I will marry this man and you hear so many stories of wedded couples who have had break ups but ended up down the aisle. Help my poor poor heart? xxx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment