Pages

Search blog and web

How to get a 'new' (soul) father?

Seriously need a new fatherly figure to fill a gap in my heart.
I have a genetic father but our souls are completely opposed. I've tried
many times and I am an adult now (20). I have made a definite and conscious
decision to let go.
How can I fill this gap of having no fatherly figure in my life for so long?


Is there a place where I can seek a connection with somebody who will replace
this barren part of my soul?




First time I am speaking about this and I know it all sounds miserable and sad but
I've suffered and struggled with
my emotions (dislike, emptiness, disgust,
repulsion) for too long and repression is never good.


Please only respond if you have something remotely relevant and useful to say.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment