Pages

Search blog and web

How would you handle this

So to make a long story as short as possible. My wife had a PA/EA with a guy from another country. I found out about 2 years ago. She tried to be a cake eater but eventually came around as I did the 180 and got her family involved. Any way since it was mostly an EA because of the distance, pics were sent between the 2.

Anyway to get to the point. We are trying to reconcile but the OM seems to relish in posting the pics of the two of them on his social media accounts. Now I've tried to ignore them and not go to the site to see, but it's one of the few ways I was able to glean if contact was still going on. There were a couple of times early on I was able to tell she was posting under a fake account. Anyway the question is how would you deal with this? Seems like a no win. It pisses me off yet I'm compelled to keep returning. I can't really blame her anymore since she really has no control over whether or not he deletes them or puts them back up. She certainly has been chided many times over the fact she sent him pictures. Any advice on how to deal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment