Pages

Search blog and web

I dont know if i should text the boy to meet me or not? is that desperate?

I'm 16 and he's 17, and I met him last Friday.He's a mutual friend and he was all over me when we first met and we were both quite drunk too. We agreed to go on a double date the next day, and we went to the cinema and he kissed me quite a lot.. he kissed me goodbye and we held hands and it was all really cute. I text him and we had shared lots of flirty/banter text's and i ended the convo suddenly the next day and forgot to put the same amount of kisses (this sounds silly). He didnt text back, but a day later i did and he was surprised by my text because he thought he had pissed me off somehow but he was happy i text him. we text some more the next day but he hasnt asked to meet me again yet? should i ask him, or just wait, I really really like him :SSS h e l p

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment