Pages

Search blog and web

stay at home mom

I am a stay at home mom for about 5 of the 7 years we have been married with 3 kids. 14, 7 and 2. I am seriously considering divorce. There are a lot of reasons. First we spend no time alone except the wham bam thank you mam moments, he has also let himself go. He doesn't brush his teeth, more than a few are missing. Second it seems as though he wants to keep me dependent. I lost my drivers lisence 10 years ago. 3 years ago I was able to go in front of the examination board to tryto getit back and every year since he has said that we will get a lawyer for me but there is always something else to do first. Third he is very critical of me and our children. He always has something to say tomake him sound like the smart guy when he actually just sounds likeadumbass.
I am so afraid of how I will support my children if I go through with it.
Any sugestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment