Pages

Search blog and web

I don't wanna cheat

Hi, I registered just now because i need advice, sometimes a stranger can give the best advice. I'm 28 and I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years, we had a normal relationship with its high and its lows and we still care for each other deeply...Lately I've been spending lots of time with a friend of mine and I think I'm falling for her....I don't know how to handle this because i do care about my girlfriend but i think i'm no longer in love with her...our relationship wore out because of multiple pressures from everyday's life, our university studies are not going so well and her family never accepted me, actually her family is kind of insane....moreover we never really shared the same interests...she is very calm and like simple things, I'm quite the opposite hyperactive and i have a need for travelling which really doesn't suit her because she's very bound to the peace and quiet of her own home. With this other girl I can speak about anything, we shar e the same interest and the same sense of humor.....the difficult part is that my girlfrient became kind of dependent on me, she keeps on saying stuff like"never leave me, i've got you only" probably because she can see we are growing apart...she had to have some very serious rows with her family in the past years when her father found out we were togheter and she basically barely speaks to them now so I'm feeling really stuck in this situation in wich leaving her would mean pushing her over the edge....I've decided long ago, as soon as I was able to think for myself, that cheating is never acceptable and I strongly don't want to fall into this trick...but this is getting really frustrating since I keep on dreaming of having a different life but never find the way to make a turn... what is your advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment