Pages

Search blog and web

why do guys ask girls for their number and then not text them for ages, if ever?!

This guy was chatting to me on linkedin and asked me if i had whatsapp. I didnt know what it was. Was he asking for my phone no?

my reply was: 'Unfortunately, I do not have whatsapp, would you recommend it? I do have a blackberry.' I sent this on wednesday this week.

Since then, he has not messaged me back.

I sent him another quick message saying: 'I have now downloaded whatsapp and my number is xxxxxx. send me a message!' I sent this yesterday on thursday and still no reply.

any ideas why I have not heard from him yet? and you think i could still expect to hear from him or should I forget about him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment