Pages

Search blog and web

Tips for getting women off my mind ?

My lack of success in the relationship department has been a cornerstone for many of the decisions i've made in the past i.e , joining the gym , skincare etc and it's all been pointless because girls just don't like me.

Well I can't really blame them because despite all the effort I put into my appearance im quite the munter , I know girls get with ugly guys too if they have a good personality and I do have quite a good personality i.e im confident , funny , outgoing and generally a fun person to be around , but I'm so ugly sometimes it hurts to look in the mirror , I know people are going to tell me 'your probably not that ugly' but believe me , I am and was bullied almost half my life for it.

If girls don't dig me then screw them , frankly im an awesome person . I suppose im going to become one of them voluntary celibate people in Japan , women ask for too much .

I'm sick of the urges I get 24/7 and wish I could happily get along without a woman in my life . Before you suggest masturbation I don't believe in using it as a compensator for lack of sex so don't.

I just want to make as much money as I can and do the best I can in all other areas I can so one day I can drive past all the chicks who rejected me in my lamborghini gallado and live a decadent lifestyle .

Any tips to helping me control hormonal urges ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment