Pages

Search blog and web

Where do I start to pick up all the pieces

Before the divorce, I had a great job, savings, stock and thought that I had finally found peace. In the period of 2 years I am deep in debt, stole all my savings, sold all the stock we owned. And left me sick and broke. He even has his girlfriend get me arrested after all I did for him. Now I have nothing. Can anyone come back from this? I have never been in debt like this. In turn my STBX got to retire spend all our savings and he has something I always had which was stability. This whole divorce has made me hate the justice system, not believe that there is NO fairness for those of us who do not CHEAT. Any of you who have gone through this how do you come back from it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment