Pages

Search blog and web

Online dating Dilema

Hey guys,

I'm in a bit of a dilema and could really do with some insight from other people!

I've been seeing this guy I met through an online dating website for about a month and a half. He's pretty much perfect for me and I thought things were going well. We see each other once a week, spent new years together, and he recently met my mum and dad.

He's just moved to London and has told me he's trying really hard to build a life for himself there, which is partly why he was on this dating website as he wanted to meet new people. Plus he's going to lots of social meet ups to try and make friends, which I really admire him for.

I recently brought up the issue of 'exclusivity' with him..not because I wanted him to commit to me just yet, but just to make sure we were on the same page with regards to how things were going between us.

He said that he said that he really liked spending time with me but didn't want to be exclusive because he didn't want to mess things up. However, he said that he's not the type of guy that would actively go out to try and get with girls, which I believed.

The problem is, I switched browsers on his laptop to keep his work tabs separate from what I wanted to search for...and up popped his online dating inbox. Seeing the dates on his messages made me realise that they were recent so I did something awful...I looked at his sent messages and low and behold, he'd been sending messages to girls on there :(

The messages aren't flirty, they're only things like 'hey, you seem fun..how long have you lived in London for?' which isn't so bad because he could genuinely be trying to make friends. But that was the same type of message he sent me and look where we ended up! Do you think it's worth spending more time with this guy and hopefully once he's settled into London, he'll want to be in a committed relationship? Or is he bad news and should I ditch him now?

Thanks in advance :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment