Pages

Search blog and web

My bestfriend always goes for the boys I like

First of all I'd like to say that I love my best friend, she is always so kind and lovely and (mostly) always there for me. We've been bestfriends for about 3 years, and I tell her everything, including who I like. My first massive crush was on a boy called Nico, and she knew I really really really liked him, in fact the words she used to describe me were 'it's like you're in love'. However, she got his number from my phone (which I didn't really care about tbh) and started texting him, which ofcourse there was nothing wrong with. Buttt, she was showing me something funny he had texted her and I could obviously see the messages before and they were all very flirty (there were a lot of euphemisms). I remember when we were at a sleepover and we were both texting him at the same time and it became sort of like a competition, both of us setting the message alert sound on our phones really loud so the other could hear it. She assured me she didn't like him, an d I believe her, but she's done the same thing to other boys I've liked twice since then. She always tells me she doesn't like them, but her texts are deliberately flirtatious (though only sometimes is the flirting mutual). The thing is, they always tend to like her more than they like me, which does leave me stinging even when I don't like them anymore. However last week was really bad, and she tried to get off with this boy (by grinding and practically straddling him) who she knew I liked a lot a lot a lot at a party right in front of me. He didn't want to get off with her (she was acting very drunk) but said he might have if she hadn't been 'drunk'. She later apologised and explained she didn't even like him or find him attactive, but the problem is, whenever this happens, she always end up better off than me as they will be the ones liking her pp etc. I feel like she keeps doing this and I don't know if I'm over-reacting. Opinions please? Nothing inappropriate please I'm under 16

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment