Pages

Search blog and web

Why did I have to fall in love with the foreign girl?

Never dated, never had a girlfriend (I'm 22), largely because it hasn't bothered me that much, dating one girl to the next hasn't interested me and I've just thought it will happen when it happens.

Anyway, there's this girl from abroad who's over here for her gap year (she doing nannying) and she's going back in August.
I've known her for the last 3 months, got to know her better and I really like her, and I think she likes me.

Now there's the whole little matter if her saying yes, but if I do ask her and she says yes, then we will only have 6 months together before she goes back.
Seeing her leave would be heartbreaking, plus she's going back to her country to start uni in September, which is a 3 year course.

So it's either going to be that we break up when she goes, or that we get into a LDR and then break up during it, or we have a successful LDR for 3 years, but even so it would be hard not seeing each other that much.

I just see my mates around me who are in the same situation, but they've met girls who live around the corner, or at least not a very long car journey from...and I think why this couldn't happen to me?

These thoughts are partly (a large part) what's been stopping me from asking her out...I can't plan or know what's going to happen, and I'm left wondering if I'm setting myself up for a world of pain.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment