Pages

Search blog and web

Experiment: Being overly nice to my G/F

Aim: See how she handles an above average nice considerate boyfriend who actively keeps a check on doing or saying things that might be misconstrued or are outright not nice (in that they bother or upset her).
Considered going full blown (gifts and all that) but decided the experiment is best served by merely being more agreeable and complimentary.

Time and date: Today, see post date info.

Method: A simple alteration of normal verbal and physical conduct, consciously changing my behaviour so as to avoid anything I would consider disagreeable or conflictary, even simple light-hearted teasing. If conflict does arise, attempt to resolve in a manner most sparing of her feelings and position, even if it costs myself 'the argument'.

Conclusions so far: She is paranoid to hell. She has enquired as to whether I am doing it to tease her to outright asking if I am cheating. She effectively wants the 'meaner' me back.

Duration of experiment: One day.


For the sake of more reliable data I would recommend that the men of TSR give this a try and contribute their observations to this thread. :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment