Pages

Search blog and web

Drama between my wife, my daughter and her mother. Looking for advise asap

So here is the story, i have a 12 year old daughter that lives with her mother who i hardly ever get along with after we broke up before my daughter was born. I married my wife about two years ago, she has three kids from a previous marriage who i get along very well with. At the very beginning my daughter started not listening to me or my wife and not getting along with her kids. Her mother i am sure brainwasher her toward us. My daughter's behavior have gotten worse and worse. Not taking my calls, saying she don't care about my wife. My wife try to reason with her and we even went to the other state she lives to talk to her and it blew up in our faces. Her mother started cursing my wife and that was it, ever since that my wife has been pissed and gets upset every time i call my daughter cause she says she don't care about taking my calls so why i bother calling her. I try explaining to my wife that she is 12 and my daughter but to her there is no point reaching someone that don't want to be with us. I would love for them to get along better and my family to get better. I have a new daughter with my wife now and i am totally in love with that little one. Any advise would be great by you guys. It would hurt me very much to break up my marriage over my daughter that lives in another state and spends most of her time with her mother to whom i don't even speak to cause she is a moron.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment