Pages

Search blog and web

Need an opinion please

I've been getting close to this guy for over a month now, we've spoken every day for hours pretty much, and slept together for the first time the other night. Since he left mine yesterday we haven't really spoken except for a couple of texts last night. He said he was exhausted when he left and that he was going to his brothers, and had work today until quite late but I can't help feeling like something has changed since we had sex.
While he was with me right up until he left he was saying how much he liked me and was cuddling me and holding my hand which made me feel more confident about things but now I can't stop worrying as I've never slept with someone who hasn't been my boyfriend before.
Does it seem like he might have lost interest now we've had sex or am I being paranoid? I am a huge worrier and need a second opinion please :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment