Pages

Search blog and web

Rejected by girl

Went out last night clubbing with a girl I like and our friends. Me and the girl get on really well and she gave me all the signals that she liked me. Last night, 5 of my friends, all on seperate occasions asked if I like her and I said yes. My friends said she talks about me alot saying I was 'generous, nice, funny' etc. Later that night, my friends told her. Apparently she said 'I thought we were just friends, he's too flirty' or something like that. She then avoided eye contact at all costs and avoided me all night. I just don't understand and I don't know what to do next. Apologise? I have woken up feeling really sad and I just don't understand as not only did I notice she liked me, but 5 friends did too.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment