Pages

Search blog and web

Dating advice?

So, the dating game is a bit odd to me:

1. I have Asperger's, so my responses to social situtations may be "odd", because of stress, sensory overload, social anxiety, perfectionism, potential pessimism, shyness, over-talkativeness and the like. Also, my social skills aren't my best quality. :no:

2. I am genuinely and generally unattractive lol. No lie, I can be pretty insecure. Slim face, big glasses, slight overbite, small ears, massive feet, "slobby" clothes etc.

3. I am trying to balance studies with social life, and studies is clearly winning right now.

4. I don't want to have to travel ages to see someone.

5. I'm pretty scared as I've never had a proper relationship before, (technically I have but they were never right, never committed, 5 measly weeks or so, and I've only had two, who were both, let's say not-nice people.) :(

6. I refuse to go on dating websites. Well actually most dating websites are 18+ so I would have to lie about my age (I'm 17). Also, I'm scared I'd end up being one of the unlucky ones, duped by a non-existing person or abused by a deceitful phoney and a stranger. So no way :noway:

7. I'm an inexperienced dater who is obviously a virgin and naturally curious and frightened and longing and "frigid" at the same time. :(

8. Some people may be put off by my bisexuality. :lovie:

9. Some people may be put off by my weirdness. :fleurdelis:

10. Not many people notice me.

So what can I do to get noticed? What can I do, according to you experienced, smart and lovely people to have a lasting, fulfilling and happy relationship? Where do I start? Any advice? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment