Pages

Search blog and web

feel conflicted

long story short

met a guy, fell for him, he was very very keen on me and initiated everything. Suddenly he back tracked and told me he was still in love with this ex and needed to see if he could fix things. I supported him as he had depression and I didn't want to make things worse. Told him I was hurt but understood.

I have a turbulent past, before him I was abused and cheated on by 2 separate men - he promised not to mess me around... but he did. I've been rethinking, and this week seeing him cosying up to his ex has really struck a chord with me, I feel angry and betrayed and messed around with. I have told him im considering cutting all contact, as ive recently met someone new and because of how things happened with us, I cannot trust this new guy and fall for him - im too worried he will leave me the same way, hurt me.

am I within my right to say this? or am I over reacting/ betraying him?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment