Pages

Search blog and web

Found emails to my wifee, should I be concerned?

I've been finding emails to my wifee as of late, from this other woman. Should I be concerned?


"Hi my friend, just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hope you feel better today. I feel achy. I hope it is just tiredness. It has been a busy few days at work. Anyway just sending you hugs and wishes for your well being xxxooo
love Charmaine"


There are other emails to her that are more personal but nothing sexual that I can tell.

Are most women like this towards each other? Normal thing?:confused:

If this is normal for women and maybe even more personal emailing towards each other, cool. I'm looking at this from a man's perspective.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment