Pages

Search blog and web

EA that I kind of though was a PA

Ok now that I got that lingo down I feel better. Honestly, I don't feel too bad at this point, but that's part of the story...Teaser CHECK

Hi my names Mike....Introduction CHECK

About six years ago my wife was having an EA with some guy in Hawaii. I found out because there were like 200 text in a month to him. She completely denied it etc... same stuff everyone else goes through. Long story short wife tells me the reason is I don't pay enough attention. On the night that I found out I was devastated, crying, extremely pissed off etc... Eventually I forgave and we rug swept it. Backstory CHECK

Because of that, I've kind of always kept tabs on my wife's online affairs...Pun intended. So basically lately I got some whiffs of something that smelled bad and I've gone into full recon and I got caught this morning. My wife asked me why I was trying to text, lets say Mark, she was very, very concerned as she woke me up to ask. I told her we have something to talk about, she wasn't quite sure yet what I wanted to talk about, so she said something and I said stop lying. Ding, Ding, Ding this is where it gets good.

She tells me we hardly ever have sex anymore and I can barely get it up(true about not having sex, but I was in recon last time she "wanted it", needless to say it was tough). She said that she felt I was done with her, blah, blah, blah. At this point she basically confirmed my suspicion without actually saying it. Climax CHECK....um pun not really intended there.

Well, we had a really great life together and this really sucks. Monday we went snowboarding had a great time even though I had all this in my head. We both make very good money, lots of toys, basically our life WAS pretty awesome. I'm emotionally not hurt from the PA because she already destroyed that part of me the first time.

I'm not sure what to do and need help. I'm thinking of getting the D paperwork ready for her when she comes back after work.

Honestly, I'm in a position I've never been.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment