Pages

Search blog and web

Help! What to do.. my friend, she just gave me a blowjob..

I've been really stressed out lately with courses and haven't been out and let my hair down for ages.

I was having dinner with a group of friends yesterday. Eventually everyone had left except for me and my close female friend. She's really cute and friendly all the time.

I started talking about being overworked and she said she'd be right back with something for her to help me relax. When she returned, she started to unzip my fly and said to relax, she wants to help soothe me. She put the condom she had brought with her on me and then just took me into her mouth.. and god it felt so great her coming down on me like that.

Afterward she said did I feel better and she was happy if I ever needed to let off some steam.

But I'm worried now, can we just be friends after this? Had a slightly naughty dream about her last night. I've never really seen her in a sexual way, but as a really good friend. Btw, she's not slutty at all, she's been single for a few months, and though both of ous are close, we haven't made any moves on each other. We were not drunk. And my did she give a great blowjob..

How to maintain friendship now?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment