Pages

Search blog and web

I know this is not going to go over well…but

The last time I was on this site was in November…and I was depressed as Hell!!
I wrote about all of the thing I had been going through with my husband, and how frustrated
And emotionally lonely and I tired I was from his behavior…or should I say lack of behavior.

I sat down and had a talk with him after I sent the letter and told him I think he settled for me and just did not want to be alone and that's why he married me. Surely…someone who loves you wants to have contact with you past a three peck kiss when you get home for work.

My husband said…"I don't think I settled….but you're right ….I didn't want to be alone.

When he said that…something snapped inside of me and all I could do was stare at him. I hope those that read this know how bad he messed up with that response kind of response….but if you don't
I really don't care anymore…because that was the last straw for me. My money, my time, and most importantly ….my love,……and he don't think….He settled !

Revenge,….call it whatever you want…but I went out and found myself…a FBuddy.
I have had the best sex of my life between the time I last wrote on this website and today. As a matter of fact….I have had more sex in that same timespan….than I have had in the last three years.
I know this approach might not be for everyone…but if he does not wants to not be alone no problem…I will live and contribute as always. I will still treat him with the same respect, and I'm not leaving because I like my house !….But !
I can no longer allow him to hold me as a celibacy hostage because he's afraid to be alone.
I know this will not go over will….but I don't care..
What's funny is he is walking around still keeping his PJ's buttoned to his chin….and he does not even notice….that I am not even Trying….to get him to remove them. …Kool.
If you LD's are reading this ….you need to know that enough is enough either you change….
Or…you just might put your HD in a position that forces them to make the change for you !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment