Pages

Search blog and web

What's the point of living?! Help

Honestly what is the point of living?

I was bullied severely in 2 schools, with my highly sensitive personality this destroyed me, then somehow managed to achieve 9A*s 1A at GCSE. Academics were the only thing I could take comfort in in life.

I fell into severe depression and anxiety during my first year of AS levels and was actually doing very well academically predicted high As but the depression got so severe I had to leave AS early.

Re-sat the AS year in another school and still trying to deal with depression but a bit better (at least better than I was this time last year) got all Es and Us in my mocks despite working hard. This new school is full of b*tches and everyone here now thinks I'm a dumbass when I was known as the cleverest girl in my year in my previous school.

My parents always yell at me my mother emotionally abuses me. Get hit for the littlest things. Constant headache and eye pain can't sleep at night no social life barely any friends.

I honestly don't see the point of living. I don't know why I bother. Every second of every day is just filled with constant agony and I've been trying to be strong for years but I know myself I will never ever get better what is the point of living?!



Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment