Pages

Search blog and web

Guys: what is it about a girl that makes her just 'fling' material

Okay so there are some girls who clearly you look at as relationship material, and pursue for the long term kind of thing, and then you have your girls you just text when you're horny and need someone to come round and suck your dick.

I'm 19 so I'm not saying I'm looking for mr right, but it would be nice to just occasionally be treated like a lady. The only guys that ever text me are ones that want me to come round because they're horny- I NEVER actually go but this just seems to be the type of guy I am attracting. Meanwhile my other friends get guys asking them on dates. I'm not promiscuous, I wouldn't say I look cheap or wear too much make up. I'm slightly flirty but not any more than the average girl. I do perhaps sometimes say vulgar things and I have been called 'one of the lads'- is this it? Do I need to be more girly and sweet?

So- tell the truth- what is it about a girl that makes her good for a quick shag and nothing more?


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment