Pages

Search blog and web

People saying unkind things because I'm dating a larger lady

I have been dating a large lady for about 3 months, I am a lot skinner than her. I love her too bits she likes the same things I do with movies and music, she is really nice person and I fancy the pants off her, love grabbing her big bum and resting my head on her large bosoms :D

Since being open who I am dating people who I thought were my friends sending me really horrible messages to me such as 'why you dating a fat girl?' 'you can do much better than that' 'do you have to sleep on the floor when she is round'. My response is often I like a woman to hold on to without getting into a silly argument.

I find it really mean but I don't want to lose friends over it, I don't know what to do with the situation. Many large men date skinny women, I don't understand why people so negative the other way around.

ps. she isn't obese just has large curves

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment