Pages

Search blog and web

Flatmate has really hurt me.

Hey guys. Long time :)

Okay soooo as usual I only come here when I have issues. Basically (I will keep this as concise as possible) I have a friend with benefits who is the close friend I have mentioned in previous threads (we've been close for about 3 years now). Things are(were) really dandy. I am very happy around/with him and were still really close.

My flatmate and him get on to a point. They know how to annoy each other. Its awful because I love them both and I wish they would get on.

Last night they were at the same place and basically my FWB joked about having a threesome. My flatmate went with it hut said as it wasn't with him etc. Then... She decided to bring me into it and told FWB 'why hadn't he updated his relationship status now I'm his girlfriend? It was the start of a beautiful relationship ' etc along this line.
Of course I have NEVER said anything like this.

Now I'm scared its ruined me and FWB with no fault of my own. Which I find extremely unfair.

TL;DR: flatmate told my FWB that me and FWB are in a relationship and that I thought this even when I have never mentioned this. Ever.

Advice?

<3

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment