Pages

Search blog and web

Hubby just wants sex non stop- help

We have been married for 4 yrs and sex was fun in the begining of the relationship as time went hubby wanted more and more sex. When he sees me its like he sees sex then he would touch me in a sexual way even when I'm cooking or busy with something and he would never just cuddle he always wants his hands on my behind or my V-part. I started pushing my husband away and not wanting him to touch me or get frightened when he touches me in a sense that even when I'm sleeping I would jump in my sleep when he touches me. I'm taking it slowly to get back to the way things used to be but he doesnt want to take any days off from sex he wants it every day. I even tried to have sex with him one time in the morning then at night for 3 days in a row the fourth day I was so exhausted and thought he would also be but he kept coming. I do not have so much appetite for sex and dont know what to do. Please advise.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment